The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Southampton or Portsmouth amirite?

Pitty I dont have much to say about them.

Near Southampton, yeah. (lol. late reply)

ontopic: Just got home from college. bit of a rough day. Went to this shop in my town, with my friend, and we came out and she gave me this keyring from the shop. and at first I was like what the hell? cause I dont remember her buying it. Then I realised that she stole it. :erk: So, of course, I panicked. I felt so guilty (don't know why, I had nothing to be guilty about). So when we got back to college, I explained what happened to my tutor, but I didnt say who it was and well he took the keyring, and got it sorted out. I dont think thats the end of it though. :/

lolengland. The rest of Europe laughs at you :lol:

Finland is not 'the rest of Europe.'

Good fucking job it isnt too, theres not enough schools in the world to even make the headlines, but to be fair to the Finnish people, DMA Design did make a arcade game in memory of them.

Lemmings-BoxScan.jpg

there is no sort of vaginal contact involved.
i'm not sure about that, crazychris567 prolly touches himself behind the pc

I had an appointment this afternoon to work with the guys who produce my all-time favorite TV show... I almost cried when I walked the hall.
what company do you work for exactly?

ot: i need mail :( i sent an e-mail to 2 people i could possibly talk to for a human-interest interview. i need them to reply before like... sunday, so i can possibly contact someone else if both refuse :zombie:

Even though im from England, I totally agree with Brutal Hate here :(

If you've never seen a hot peice of ass in England you are either
a) A homosexual
b) Living in a council estate

Also I fail to see how winning 2 world wars is counted as failure? :lol:

The only trve person to come from Finland is Simo Hayha.

In short. BH is a fucktard, why do you even acknowledge his existence?