The return of the "How are you today?" thread

i just received my M-audio Firewire solo... somehow the manage bend/bow/crook the fucking metal body of it, that is steady as fuck... and all the cds inside the fucking case are broken, wtf! they kicked the box down the Atlantic? 45 days of waiting for this shit, gawd how i hate this shit.

i just received my M-audio Firewire solo... somehow the manage bend/bow/crook the fucking metal body of it, that is steady as fuck... and all the cds inside the fucking case are broken, wtf! they kicked the box down the Atlantic? 45 days of waiting for this shit, gawd how i hate this shit.

Dude! That fucking sucks! Sorry to hear that :S What on earth happened, think you can complain to the shipping company or whatever?

yeah most likely, i'll call them tomorrow, but the biggest bummer was the 45 days wait :rofl:

Just gave the Dark Tranquility forums a try...

Never leaving cobot again.

People there are the kind of assholes that shouldn't have internet, I've had more credible arguments with inanimate objects than those faggots.

BRUTAL HATE, ACTIVATE SUPER TROLL ATTACK ON THEM!!!

That fucking sucks... hopefully the replacement arrives faster..

That fucking sucks... hopefully the replacement arrives faster..

Thanks, but i've decided not to, i downloaded the driver and everything is ok, everything is working. the bend was in the outside shell only, so i think i can fix it quickly on the weekend ^^