The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Today, I found out that my ex, from this board, has been stalking my e-mail. Dunno how the hell he got my password, maybe he hacked it or something... And now he's trying to make my boyfriend break up with me, even saying my other ex bf has proofs, which isn't even true.

Kids, stay away from internet relationships. When you dump them, they become mad at you. fucking pissed mad at you.

Today, I found out that my ex, from this board, has been stalking my e-mail. Dunno how the hell he got my password, maybe he hacked it or something... And now he's trying to make my boyfriend break up with me, even saying my other ex bf has proofs, which isn't even true.

Kids, stay away from internet relationships. When you dump them, they become mad at you. fucking pissed mad at you.

Or don't stay away, AND don't be an idiot. Worked for me :)

EDIT: Best google ad EVER:
Detoxamin -1 in Chelation
Beats IV, Beats Oral Chelation Proven by Published Studies

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That and they are pointless because there is no sort of vaginal contact involved.

That should be enough reason to NOT want one :rofl:

Duh.

which one