The return of the "How are you today?" thread

pissed off, got the vaccine for swineflu yesterday and now I have a fever, 38,4. Glad Im not having exams until tomorrow but still, this basically ruins my day.

Yeh well not everyone here wanted to take it. For a while I wasnt sure if I was gonna take it or not. Its quite a big fuss about the whole shit. Old people and parents of small kids are freaked out and no one seems to remember that every year there is people dying for normal flu :/

Got my drivers licence today :) Now I would just like to go and drive around but should read for the exam Im having tomorrow...

It was free, got it in the school :p

Naah, though Im sick today, I dont see any other harms for taking it...feeling a bit better now.

My arm was totally fucked for a few days. I got it like 2-3 weeks ago. And that's because I got a weak immune system due to the meds I take and my body would probably not be able to fight it off. Otherwise I would never have taken it :lol:

My arm was totally fucked for a few days. I got it like 2-3 weeks ago. And that's because I got a weak immune system due to the meds I take and my body would probably not be able to fight it off. Otherwise I would never have taken it :lol:

:O Omg you shouldve taken your chance dude the vaccine has mercury in it that makes you dumb and the government is using it to control the masses, its all a hoax and a conspiracy !!!

Its true, i read it on ze interwebs

:O Omg you shouldve taken your chance dude the vaccine has mercury in it that makes you dumb and the government is using it to control the masses, its all a hoax and a conspiracy !!!

Its true, i read it on ze interwebs

Yes, I'm sure of that :lol:

I was kinda forced by my dad and the school nurse because It seems I really could have an hero'd if i decided to take my chances.

I feel fine now though .)

Today was rather awful day. Everything just went wrong, computers crashed, people weren't doing their job, I managed to broke my mobile phone....

My son has been vaccinated because he also belongs to risk group. I have been once in the hospital with him after seasonal flu because he couldn't breath. I don't want to be there again.

That swine flu issue is such a major pain in the ass, there are people saying it's a lethal dose of swine flu bacteria and NWO is trying to get rid of 90% of the human population, others say it's just some pointless vitamins and the fact it's gonna be given for free in my country too makes me think it's actually no worth or lethal indeed.
Nothing good is given for free here. :mad:

My parents forced my brother to take the vaccine, my sister also got it because she has asthma. I don't wanna take it though because I have always been healthy and srsly people are overreacting, as soon as they have the flu they say it's swine flu but I'm curious how many people would be told they just have seasonal flu if they went to the hospital.

I find it amusing to see everyone panicking over the flu.

there are people saying it's a lethal dose of swine flu bacteria and NWO is trying to get rid of 90% of the human population

1259076641608.png