The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I still have a fungus on my back and I currently feel like killing my roommates.
We´ll have a new household addition today: a cat. I am excited and scared about it at the same time. ALL THAT CRAP which I might have to clean after... :(

Cris said:
I still have a fungus on my back and I currently feel like killing my roommates.
We´ll have a new household addition today: a cat. I am excited and scared about it at the same time. ALL THAT CRAP which I might have to clean after... :(

cats are smart, just put a sand box, and he will go there everytime :) i have one and he never gave me problems

I'm lolling at the absence control in my school: it's just a sheet of paper that you sign your name in it....thing is, all the classes in several weeks are signed on the same sheet...so, if you skip it, you just sign it the next week :lol: rawk :loco:

I spent have my day cleaning my room and moving stuff around, then I listened to Rhapsody and read an issue of GuitarWorld. Then made a VCD for a freind, I put Nightwish, Tony MacAlpine, Testament, Michael Romeo, Yngwie Malmsteen and a video of "Phantom Of The Opera" on it, not the Nightwish version, the original. Then I had something to eat and went for a walk with my discman. I listened to Nevermore's Dead Heart In A Dead World. Now I'm on here. :)

well at home again.... do I need to mention I feel like crap again. My mom is trying to call my dad to make a doctors appointment tomorrow. Give me something strong this cough is killing me.

I also need a job. I found the corset I want and I would be able to have it before prom.

I am hungry and waiting in line to use the shower.
I just woke up from this kinda long nap. I had a job interview in the morning and I totally blew it.
Yay.