The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Tut Ankh Amon said:
damn, what an advanced country, Hungary.
Here in Brazil we only learn about the male and female reprodutory systems, we don't have a chapter on the theoric anatomy of homossexuality :p
:tickled:
Well we had to learn some genetic details of hermaphrodites and other disorders but that was just boringo_O
And now we learn what happes if I cross a big ridged cock with a small ridged one...
Amazing, isn't it?:zombie:

Peti said:
:tickled:
Well we had to learn some genetic details of hermaphrodites and other disorders but that was just boringo_O
And now we learn what happes if I cross a big ridged cock with a small ridged one...
Amazing, isn't it?:zombie:
i OBVIOUSLY read "big RIGID cock" and thought "whoa, they actually DO study gay sex there?! :guh:" :lol:

I just ate one of these........and man! These things are good!

kit_kat_whit.jpg

^I don't really know, Roxane...but I'd say it's mostly feeling depressed and frustrated because of that bad allergy, (it's still not exactly clear to WHAT) and the resulting FUCKING rash not seeming to ever go away for good.
Yep, it's a great feeling to know that parts of your skin look like something from ogrish.com, and not to know WHAT it all comes from...plus I'm only seeing a doctor on Monday.