The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Hi all, I just was in some metal bar and for second time I saw a guy who looks like Jaska, or Henkka, something between :headbang: May be more like Jaska, but when he was young. Can I ask for his phone or something? He is sooooo cool, he is may be 25-6, or 30, older than me. I don't like him cause he looks like somebody of Hate Crew, he is just cool. Grrr. What to do?

dress slutty with a huge cleavage, and then ask the number.

Do females realize they have to power to pick up any guy they want, whereas the opposite is not true. A guy will not turn down a girl, unless she truly is butt ugly or repulsing.

^Nah bro, most guys I know won't turn down a fattie :lol: I will though, because I am not a good enough liar to tell them that they are pretty, haha.

^Nah bro, most guys I know won't turn down a fattie :lol: I will though, because I am not a good enough liar to tell them that they are pretty, haha.

It really boils down to whether or not his friends will be there to see it. Worse than getting some ugly piece of vag is having your friends making fun of you ever since then :p

No, hasn't happened to me though. I'm a bit too picky for my own good, actually - and since I'm a bit shy around women, most of the time if I don't *really* want to be with her, I simply don't care enough to tear down my walls.

Btw, *most* professors have some sort of anxiety disorder :p a very good reason a lot of people go down the path of academia is to be able to lock themselves up in an ivory tower and be free of a boring corporate omgteamwork humanresourcesfag world. Incidentally, that makes it easy to relate with them and make them like you: show genuine interest.

Whatever you say, life is too fucking short to wait for the prince on a white horse. So... Fuck off, princess doesn't exist, am I wrong?

prince-harry-raffles.jpg

Hi all, I just was in some metal bar and for second time I saw a guy who looks like Jaska, or Henkka, something between :headbang: May be more like Jaska, but when he was young. Can I ask for his phone or something? He is sooooo cool, he is may be 25-6, or 30, older than me. I don't like him cause he looks like somebody of Hate Crew, he is just cool. Grrr. What to do?

Stalk him for a while, find his profile on facebook/myspace and get to know his friends... then hang out with his friends and you will end up meeting him and then you have a valid reason to talk to him and he doesnt have to know you like him...then become friends with him... and then wait till he asks you out. If he doesn't, it's because he'd have said no anyway.