The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Stalk him for a while, find his profile on facebook/myspace and get to know his friends... then hang out with his friends and you will end up meeting him and then you have a valid reason to talk to him and he doesnt have to know you like him...then become friends with him... and then wait till he asks you out. If he doesn't, it's because he'd have said no anyway.

This explains a lot.

Bad time of the month aye? Ill keep outta the way.:p

nice try, but no cigar
i just haven't slept in a while and everything makes me cranky + i gained quite some weight (semi-good since i fit into some of my favourite pants again, bad 'cause it all goes to my hips and kinda to my stomach :zombie:)

i can'ts say noes to white chocolate easter eggs with pistachio cream :cry:

Hi all, I just was in some metal bar and for second time I saw a guy who looks like Jaska, or Henkka, something between :headbang: May be more like Jaska, but when he was young. Can I ask for his phone or something? He is sooooo cool, he is may be 25-6, or 30, older than me. I don't like him cause he looks like somebody of Hate Crew, he is just cool. Grrr. What to do?

Thank you so much.This really made my day :lol:

^Nah bro, most guys I know won't turn down a fattie :lol: I will though, because I am not a good enough liar to tell them that they are pretty, haha.

Haha. Maybe. But even then, she has to play everything just right. I really hate the idea of hooking up with fat chicks. But I have let a couple touch my penis, I just wouldn't touch anything of theirs, haha.

It really boils down to whether or not his friends will be there to see it. Worse than getting some ugly piece of vag is having your friends making fun of you ever since then :p

No, hasn't happened to me though. I'm a bit too picky for my own good, actually - and since I'm a bit shy around women, most of the time if I don't *really* want to be with her, I simply don't care enough to tear down my walls.

I love making fun of my friends who do that. Some of my friends are fucking whores, too. My guy friends, I mean. I'm like that too, though. I'm generally incredibly picky, and that's what I'm known for. I've probably mentioned this before, but my friends and I joke that I should have my own morning radio show where every week we have a different girl on the show and I tell everyone what's wrong with her haha.

YQ11N.jpg

Haha, well okay, maybe it didn't happen. Because, as we all know, just because 15 year old emo girls say it is so, doesn't make it true. But it's still nice to pretend... But all the pics taken of me over the past four years, or so, are all on my myspace. Literally, like all the pics.

<== That way.

^Of course not, but sometimes even the nicest guy doesn't seem like the best option if he's not at least a bit attractive. .....

I am done with dating nice guys.

:D
Now you're gonna grap yourself the hot & sexy motherfuckers,right?

Doing pretty ok, just send some info about the schoolbooks I have, hopefully this one bookstore for old schoolbooks will buy them and I get rid of all these books and get some of my money back. I still cant completely understand that upper secondary is now over for me.