The return of the "How are you today?" thread

im feeling fucking bad. I was meant to be in school today but I can't be there because I was sick yesterday and my stomach is sore. my head hurts and I haven't slept much last night. And I have tons of things to do in school but they're all in my locker so I can't work.

I was so pissed today cause some stuoid youngster called "Satan" after me for the second time (I don't even know him!) so I went after him and his friend and guess what: he ran away! So I grabbed his friend by his collar and told him to stop messing around with people!

But now I feel pretty good again, I just got my Legacy (German music magazine) with a story about COB. There's a cool pic in it, I'll scan it later perhaps!

basicly all ignorant anti-metal, anti-satanist pricks

Same. apart from two of my friends who are absolute legends. The rest of my "friends" are emo trend fags that cant stop going "OMG AVENGED SEVENFOLD" and "OMG THE BLACKOUT" It's so annoying, what makes it more annoying is they have given me the reputation of the "intolerant music nazi" simply because I think emo music is cock :rofl:

Same. apart from two of my friends who are absolute legends. The rest of my "friends" are emo trend fags that cant stop going "OMG AVENGED SEVENFOLD" and "OMG THE BLACKOUT" It's so annoying, what makes it more annoying is they have given me the reputation of the "intolerant music nazi" simply because I think emo music is cock :rofl:
Sit them down to some Slayer for a few hours.