The return of the "How are you today?" thread

καηφηδκηακσηφκαηφαησφξασφκλξαφψα

????? :lol: :erk:

Edit: WTF did I just write.....my computer does that sometimes,randomly switching languages from English to Greek.

anyway,I was ready to go to a show,but my brother takes too long to get ready.....

So I got my first letter of rejection from a college yesterday. Apparently, my grades aren't good enough for Ithaca College.

well, I feel good because I orded the Wintersun cd/dvd so when it arrives I can watch them whenever I want :D

and bad because I have to finnish 2 papers before tomorrow.. it's 0.03 here now hehe:rolleyes:

I am starving but it's almost lunchtime. I'm in my 4th hour class and suppose to do my work but i don't want to cuz of this place. Last hour was soooooooo much fun cuz i got hyped out really bad but now i'm calm.

^That sounds fun.

Today has been kind of boring. I'm ready for school again. My Spring Break is going ssoo slowly.

My dog has been really silly today though. He's been chasing squirrels all morning. He'll never catch one though; he's much too slow. It's fun to watch him try though.

Well, I had an argument with my girlfriend, bought a game my laptop doesn't let me play, and there's nothing decent on TV (is there ever?) so I guess it was pretty much an average day...

My day was fucking awsome from start till end. Someone was playing their guitar and it completely blew me away. I was screming in my mind when he played Pantera and i can't wait till March 30 to see my fave local band.

Work sucked again. I've realized that I can hardly stand people anymore.

And where's Ptah? He hasn't been online al day,and he's always online:erk: