The return of the "How are you today?" thread

well I had a great day/ evening :D

I went to see Heidevolk, Tyr & Gernotshagen

I never heard Gernotshagen before but they fucking rule.. it was really great
after that Týr played, that was also awesome
and then Heidevolk played, only I didn't see more then 5 songs, because a girl I know passed out and she was in a really bad shape after that.. couldn't breathe and talk anymore
so they brought her backstage, and I was backstage
well, being backstage was cool. those guys were very nice :) (Terji is soooooo hot :D haha)
well it didn't end very well, doctors came and stuff.. she was doing a little better when I left (I had to catch the last train)
a guy from Heidevolk wich she know took care of her :)

now I'm going to sleep cause I'm tired

i failed my driving test.

pwned.jpg

Corny: Huh????? I'm confused. Translate for me someone.

well the literal translation is "Woman on the Wheel, Blood on the Ruins/Wall".
call it an idiomatic expression.

that and you probably can't drive for shit :lol:

Today I went to uni for an exam to find out that the exam is tomorrow =\ 4 hours or so thrown away.

But then I read this:
"Bloodbath is finally back to put elite death metal on the map. The brand new line-up is shortly to be officially revealed, but has already paved way for a band hungrier than ever to bathe in the blood of a new recording."

That made my day/week/year :)

well I had a great day/ evening :D

I went to see Heidevolk, Tyr & Gernotshagen

I never heard Gernotshagen before but they fucking rule.. it was really great
after that Týr played, that was also awesome
and then Heidevolk played, only I didn't see more then 5 songs, because a girl I know passed out and she was in a really bad shape after that.. couldn't breathe and talk anymore
so they brought her backstage, and I was backstage
well, being backstage was cool. those guys were very nice :) (Terji is soooooo hot :D haha)
well it didn't end very well, doctors came and stuff.. she was doing a little better when I left (I had to catch the last train)
a guy from Heidevolk wich she know took care of her :)

now I'm going to sleep cause I'm tired

*jelous*

I had a fucked up day.. anyway lol
DARK TRANQUILLITY TOMORROW!

And please, go to my myspace: www.myspace.com/rocksane_hategirl
Can you say to me if you can see all of my pics? (I changed my settings and I want that only people in My friends can see my pics.. but I choose 5 pics that Everyone can see.) So can you say to me which pics you don't see if you are not my friend on myspace plz lol?

today i'm "comme ci comme ca" or however it's spelt, I managed to re-fracture my collar bone while asleep :(. However I am going to Belgium for a few days on friday :D

Yesterday I was feeling like shit 'cause I had to wake up early, then I had a bad stomach from drinking too much coffee and then I had a headache and felt like I was about to pass out at work... now I'm feeling fine but I have to go back to work.