The return of the "How are you today?" thread

hahaha like I said a billion time, I saw DT with a friend and Math (from Sigma Elementa ;p) yesterday
and I went to school...I also had an exam that I will fail
I slept like 3 hours last night haha :erk:
I'm so fucked up today...

you sound like me lol

except you slept more than i usually do and there have been no decent concerts in awhile here :(

^*hugs*

feeling better now, was drunk today, had a great lan-party, leeched alot and I'm gonna get drunk again tonight (and then I'll probably start thinking again and get depressed again *sigh* oh well)

OMG, so far my day has been changing! In the morning, i woke up and felt like shit. I was fucking depressed and sad. THen i let out my anger on my sister. But when i was on the computer, read the most exciting thing ever and now i'm fucking, fucking, fucking excited. My man....*fainst*

Eternal Alchemist: Definetly! ANd i will meet him! I know it, i feel it, i dream it! Even if he won't be mine which he will, i'll meet him. I mean everyone else has.

Cheap, my holidays are over!!!! Time to get ready for school again and i'm going to be pissed later on if i don't get to go to this kickass local show today. I'm ready to headbang my head off.

Eternal Alchemist: Definetly! ANd i will meet him! I know it, i feel it, i dream it! Even if he won't be mine which he will, i'll meet him. I mean everyone else has.

Cheap, my holidays are over!!!! Time to get ready for school again and i'm going to be pissed later on if i don't get to go to this kickass local show today. I'm ready to headbang my head off.
I can't see a 27 year old having a sexual relationship, or a one night stand with somebody who's infatuated with him. I mean, become a groupie if that'd help, and also, I wish you the best of luck whatever it is you want. I think you desire more than just sex, from what you've been proclaiming so long

^I want more than to fuck Alexi. If he's not who i thought he'd be, then i don't even want a one night stand. And i'm not going to be some groupie! I'm more than a fangurl. I'm his true love. Even if this sounds stupid, what if he's been waiting for me????

Let your fantasy dwell a little longer:lol: If he's read your online conversations, so be it. But you need to empathise with his point of view. Would he be shocked, or submissive? Is he prepared to relate to a girl from Arizona he had no past intention of speaking to?

I never thought about it that way. I hope so though. I'm thinking we'll just get to know each other at first and maybe i'll get his phone number or something. And we can keep in touch all the time. And something more will evolve......ok, so that won't ever happen but i'll find a way.