The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm satisfied with myself, I actually got physical today!Now I'm walking around in shorts even though it's pretty cold outside. But I don't care.

I'll go to Hungary for 4 days tomorrow so I have to get everything done.

I'm fine. Just little bit tired that's all. Tomorrow I'm going to Helsinki with my friend. Actually we are going to Idols final then. My friend asked me if I want to come there with her. And I have my easter holiday now so, I don't have to go to the school yay. I know my English sucks.

i got robbed, lol
pwned-48495.jpg

Söy;6039353 said:
...welll in the USA they dont have beer...
And do you think this is the reason for not going alone?:err: Or is it something else?
donno

I don't feel comfortable in a concert that is in an ice rink, alone, in a city (Helsinki) that I don't know that well. They do sell beer at ice rinks, though. The stage is so high up that if I am in the quite front I don't see anything because I am so short. Last time at their gig I was in the 3rd row in the crowd or so and I was surrounded by men who were nearly 2 meters tall. I could not see pretty much at all. And the screens are so far on the sides that if I want to watch those, I can't be in the front. And seats are just lame. Plus no cameras allowed (not that it stops people, but still)..

And ice rinks are made for Ice Hockey games... :lol:

I'm not going to buy the ticket today. I'll think again and then decide tomorrow morning. :rolleyes:

oo I see now:)