The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^Same here, Nikkie... and it's not a good sensation. Expecially when you'd need someone... and nobody cares about you and your thoughts, at all.

So, how do I feel today? I am disappointed, sad... and so on.
And my opinions about something still stand... and I won't change my mind. From now on, there will be some changes.

I'm a grumpy motherfucker, to put it simply.

Few hours sleep, a few hours work and an hour riding my bike wearing 3 layers, including a fleece and thick leather jacket is not a good combination.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6046942 said:
^Same here, Nikkie... and it's not a good sensation. Expecially when you'd need someone... and nobody cares about you and your thoughts, at all.

So, how do I feel today? I am disappointed, sad... and so on.
And my opinions about something still stand... and I won't change my mind. From now on, there will be some changes.

I was like that during the whole week... if it's not too personal, could you say to me why you are so disappointed, or it's too complicated to explain?

Today I gave my boss my new and weird schedule. I was already scheduled for next week, so he's going to have to change everything.
Anyway, I was hoping he would fire me, but he didn't. I guess he's even nicer than I thought.
DAMNIT!