The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I fucking maaaaddddlllllllyyyyyyy in love today so i'm in a very good mood. :) I'm obsessed with Killswitch's End of Heartache again and i have that feeling as if i'm listening to it the first time again and i'm remembering moments of the time i listened to this and what Alexi things i was doing and i'm staring at alexi's pic hoping that i'll have him someday even if it is a hopeless thought.

Other than that, for the past two weeks i got banned from the fucking computer and the first week i was going fucking insane and fucking pissed/not in a good mood and i'm becoming very lazy and slacking off in my school work. Then the next week i couldn't stop thinking, writing, dreaming, talking about someone...........damn, i need to get a life.

Is this you Leena??

328-1488-1.jpg

^jesus christ your still alive?

man i had a great time at the PTA award thing. everyone loved my peice. all these hot high schoolers said how much in awe they were. and this uber hot milf kept saying how great i was and stuff. then we went to the tulip festival (not as gay as it sounds) that was pretty fun. then my friends, nick and scrotum, went to go see The Reaping, it was pretty decent actually. we had to buy blades of glory tix because we arn't 18 ha ha and the reaping is R. after that we went to fred meyer to buy some candy and shit, one the way i was mooning cars w00t. then i saw my friend johnny and his girlfriend so were gonna hang out tomorrow, maybe just his girlfriend and i who knows. but KILLER DAY!!!

:lol: Me and Lady_Raatikainen got a few noise complains after our jamfest tonight:lol:

Fun shit. Other than that,I'm ready to fall asleep