The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I feel good. I have only 6 weeks school yay. And summer is coming and festivals too, that's makes me happy. Even thought I have to go to the school soon. But I'm glad about that, I have easy subjects and short day.

Saartje, whatever you do, do not send an email to him saying 'no'. Do not tell him you are not interested in him anymore with an email. That's a slap in his face. Meet him and tell him the truth, if you are sure that you don't want him then there is no point in giving him hope that you might change your mind someday. Yes, it will hurt, but the faster he finds out he has no chance, the faster he can move on and find someone else. I would think that that is better than giving him false hope.

But hey, I'm no relationship coach, so 'my method' could be the worst. :rolleyes:

thanks yeah, I will meet him to tell him. I can't say in it words and your right e-mail is so fucked up :loco:

^cute :lol:

God, my ex-boyfriend sended me an e-mail, he wants me back but I don't want him back...I dunno how to tell him without hurting him (we're still friends nowadays)

God this situation sucks

i thought you were a guy... :erk:

I'm fine... Yestarday I saw the Ensiferum live in milan, a great gig! Tonight I'm going out, tomorrow too, the day after tomorrow I'll spend the evening in Turin with some friends of mine... Yeah, I have a full life! :D

oh
Dunno hows me couse my cat is ill and he doesn't want to eat.. I hope he'll get better soon..
also I couldn't make my german tests very good :( damn it..and i have alot of problems- but i'm allright XD