The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I feel like shit lately. Nothing's going right over here, I find out I'm failing biology, I'm failing at work, etc.....I feel like I'm failing at everything, and I'm not even getting any encouragment from my mom, or my boss, or anyone, while my brother, who does everything right gets praised left and right.

I feel like shit lately. Nothing's going right over here, I find out I'm failing biology, I'm failing at work, etc.....I feel like I'm failing at everything, and I'm not even getting any encouragment from my mom, or my boss, or anyone, while my brother, who does everything right gets praised left and right.

Sorry that life is being bitch to ya, but you could always usurp your brother's throne by poisoning his food and then you'll be the praised one!

I feel like shit lately. Nothing's going right over here, I find out I'm failing biology, I'm failing at work, etc.....I feel like I'm failing at everything, and I'm not even getting any encouragment from mom, or my boss, or anyone, while my brother, who does everything right gets praised left and right.

magicfail7sv.png

S'ry, I had to:p . But seriously, don't give up, everyone goes throught a phase like this, life is made of ups and downs!

:(

that's sit, I hope it will get better soon *hug* (how come we don't have a hug smiley??? :err: )

Tomorrow swedish test I don't get those fucking words in my head :Smug:

Hey, me too :cool:!

I may have to Kill myseld, Rush Floor tickets are sold out....:cry: :cry: :cry: