The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Today i'm amazing.

I've been drinking beer and playing on games.com all day. What more could a man want? and last night I watched the best film of all time (Nil By Mouth) and now i'm having a good Christmas Eve party on UM.

My life is perfect.

im having turducken on new years day :D :D

for all you swines who dont know it, its a turkey, wrapped around a chicken, wrapped around a duck, with stuffing in the middle WOOOWOWRORORHGHGGHGHHGGHGHGHEUEUUUUAAHAHAHHAA :D

after a talk i had with a certain someone, i'm doing great this morning... plus, even though we don't celebrate christmas, my mom bought me a new office chair :Spin:

After I had a talk with a certain someone, I felt a lot better too! ;) I can't wait for my relatives to leave tomorrow.....I need peace and quiet!! :yell:

Mammoth said:
Well long time no see on this board. Well I am back and hungover as fuck on christmas day (24:th in Sweden so suck my ass nibblet noob fuck). Sitting in Abu Dhabi staring red eyed into the computer screen. Notice a lot of new people on the board. Got some questions to post once I find what is left of my brain. Anyway gonna eye the board from now on and raise the bar!
haha my man!!! good to hear that!! :D Christmas bests for ya :p

anyway Im damn fine after xmass days :p waiting till new years crazy party night :loco:

Well, I have heartburn, and I'm also deprived of sleep. You'd think that during the holidays you could sleep good, but, NOPE! My fucking birds started squaking at 9:30 am this morning, and they've been doing that every single day. And of course my Mom had to locate the birds right by my door, which I mind you dosen't have a door, just a curtain.

sounds pretty inviting ;) normally i don't drink that much wine, but over the christmas days I had to - it was the only alcohol my parents had. better than nothing. and good stuff it was.