The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I just got back from the mall an hour ago with James. He bought me new boots and dinner. Emos were everywhere, and it pissed me off so much! I wanted to hook up a fucking lawnmower on my back, and walk backwards into a crowd of emos. Yeah. My boots are the exact same ones as my welfare boots that I bought 5 years agoi. Funny, isn't it? Same size, same price, same store. I love it!

i am exhausted. ive had 3 hours of sleep in 3 days, and im currently trying to study for my geology final (thats right, mother fucking rocks) thats in 45 min. im kinda fucked for it.....but i am done with finals after this so i guess its all good. im also kinda pissed off my computer isnt really working. i just got it back from the shop 2 weeks ago after spending $275 to fix this piece of shit, and now its REALLY acting up again. im pretty sure its the video card so im gonna try and pick up a new one over winter break and see what happens

I could be better.....Gavin gave me his germs via MSN....:lol:.....I completely lost my voice and my throats burns......:(

Tut Ankh Amon said:
had a pretty nice afternoon
accidently introduced cris to some crazy part of my family, hope she's not too freaked out :lol:

Not freaked out at all :hotjump:

- - - - -

I feel relieved. I have just killed my mother.

I'm feeling tired, which makes sense. I was supposed to go meet this guy named Ryan today, chill at his place. He just lives a couple of streets over, but, the asshole didn't bother calling me, so, I said fuck it and went to bed. I just woke up, and now my birds keep screaming, and it's fucking annoying. My house is all one level and very small, so, of course everyone hears everything.