The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I just ate a huge marshmellow and chocolate thing... and well, it's 1 am here, so it's not like I'll burn its calories in my sleep. =/

Other than heavier, I still feel sick and tired. I went to church today...

I just woke up. Having trouble with MSN (as always).
I have 3 more days in school this year. The christmas holiday is 12 days long :guh:
I guess next year it's gonna be from December 23 2006 to January 2 2007... It pisses me off.

How about December 24 to December 27 then December 31 to Jan 2nd.

Hey, Christmas Eve is in the EVE not the day. You can still go to school! Same with New Years Eve!

Hell, in America it's politically incorrect to use the term "Merry Christmas". Soon you will be going to school on Christmas Day there. Might as well since 75% of the American middle-class work on that day.

The Bringer said:
How about December 24 to December 27 then December 31 to Jan 2nd.

Hey, Christmas Eve is in the EVE not the day. You can still go to school! Same with New Years Eve!

Hell, in America it's politically incorrect to use the term "Merry Christmas". Soon you will be going to school on Christmas Day there. Might as well since 75% of the American middle-class work on that day.

yeah i heard that new thing about merry christmas, apparently big department stores are now using the term "happy holidays"
nothing is politically correct nowadays, 10 years from now we'll have to breathe a certain way to be "politically correct"

I'm feeling a little upset. Me and my best friend planned for me to go to her house today, so I contacted her and asked what time she wanted me there and said I couldn't come anymore becuase her boyfriend was coming over. That's fucking retarded. I hate people like that. They get a boyfriend/girlfriend, and forget about their friends, and then when they break they expect those friends to coem back. It's like friends are just something to fall back on. Fucking dumbass. Like the saying goes for girls, "boyfriends come and go, friends are forever".

follow_the_reaper said:
I'm feeling a little upset. Me and my best friend planned for me to go to her house today, so I contacted her and asked what time she wanted me there and said I couldn't come anymore becuase her boyfriend was coming over. That's fucking retarded. I hate people like that. They get a boyfriend/girlfriend, and forget about their friends, and then when they break they expect those friends to coem back. It's like friends are just something to fall back on. Fucking dumbass. Like the saying goes for girls, "boyfriends come and go, friends are forever".

In addition to my depression, I also enjoy watching and reading Harry Potter. Which as you well know, is very sad indeed. I once had a dream about Harry Potter, that he was standing over me, naked, with Ronald Weasley doing him up the chuff. In the heat of the moment I woke up to the sound of a dozen arseholes in my face.

FUCK SAKE SOMEONE POST SOMETHING IM BORED SHITLESS!!!!!!!