The return of the "How are you today?" thread

sad :( and pissed of today a firned and neibor of mine got busted bad he was a cool guy and i feel so bad i know what thats like .. and its worse fore him he has kids :(

Well, I was in a really good mood when I got home. Then, my Dad decided to tell me that my stupid ass VP sent a letter home telling my folks that I have 4lates, and if I get one more, I'm going to be suspended. Way to go fucking bitch! Nice, now I completely hate you more than I already did. #1. for being completely unreasonable, #2. just because your a stupid whore who turned our school to shit and #3. well, because I hate you again and bullshitting on that letter. I'm pretty responsible. I have good marks in all of my classes, hand everything in on time, and never get in trouble, I also try to stay active in the school, and I'm going to get suspended for supposedly not having a legit reason? Suck me fucking sideways!

Having an awful hangover.
Yesterday I met a famous Hungarian actor in the pub we usually go and we talked away for like 2 hours. Meanwhile we were just drinking drinking... then he bought me and my friend another glass of wine (etc etc). Then he had to go because his wife (who we got to know then) came to the pub. They were really friendly;)
After that our 2nd guitarist arrived. I was drinking my beer then he came with two Finlandia and gave me one of them.
Nah, that was what I wouldn't have to drink.
I was coming home I felt shit as hell, I puked once next to a pylon, then I sat down before the pizzeria and puked again.
And now I'm having a fuckin hangover :ill:

Wow sounds like a fun time.

I drank some Finnish alcohol last night... Very taste! :p

Today I am going to downtown Helsinki for the first time in my life! I am very excited. I'll be taking tons of pictures.