The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I feel kinda sad because today was last day at school, the very last day at my Finnish school and I had to say goodbye to so many people and I was crying almost all the time :cry:

I really hate saying goodbye :cry:

Maths exam on monday! Maths exam on monday! Maths exam on monday! Maths exam on monday! Maths exam on monday! Maths exam on monday!

:erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:

Geography exam on monday! Geography exam on monday! Geography exam on monday! Geography exam on monday! Geography exam on monday! Geography exam on monday!

:erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:

Maths exam on monday! Maths exam on monday! Maths exam on monday! Maths exam on monday! Maths exam on monday! Maths exam on monday!

:erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:

Geography exam on monday! Geography exam on monday! Geography exam on monday! Geography exam on monday! Geography exam on monday! Geography exam on monday!

:erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:

maths board exam here as well!

I'm predicted an A* (A "star" highest grade atainable in GCSE) for maths, and there is no way in hell I'm capable of that so I have a right to feel pressured.

I'm predicted an A* (A "star" highest grade atainable in GCSE) for maths, and there is no way in hell I'm capable of that so I have a right to feel pressured.

ha your doin the same thing as me.

A* is 85 and above while an A* is 80.

im hoping for an A*, And NO GCSE maths is not easy, sure you can pass but do well?, you have to work your ass off, for those of you who haven't been to school :)

I've been doing practice papers and seem to be getting around 79-83 marks each time. So I'm not expecting to meet my target :erk:

I'll repeat for the reading impaired: If it's still called maths, then it's easy. If you don't agree, then you simply don't know what maths are really about. It's as simple as that.