The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Light's off, blinds are down now, wow... I just wanna dieeeeeeeeee!!!

And even if someone is gonna think "No, silly, you don't!"... ok, maybe it's true, but at least let me say it for once.

kann ihr mich hören?
kann ihr mich sehen?
kann ihr mich fühlen?
ich verstehe euch nichtttt

got back from a 2 day trip to california. on sat. got up at 6 got ready, went to airport with mom and sis. got in oakland early in the morning. drove to g-ma's house, had food. then we went to our uncles memorial service, he died of cancer a couple of weeks ago. pretty hard stuff. went to the "party" at my aunts house afterwards. everyone kind of let go of the emotions and just had fun. stayed for a long time. talked a lot with my cousins, sean (turning 21 in like 6 days) and dustin (hes 24, has a fiance and shes pregnant to), and dustins fiance jessica, shes really nice, shes awesome. caught up with dustins friend gabe, and my sister (shes 6) was being a retard. she picked up jessica's phone and it was her mom, and she was acting all dumb lol. and then gabe was like, man i love bbq wings, and my sis was like, ewww those are gross! then dustin says, in california dont tell a black man you dont like bbq wings. it was fucking hilarious.

then we left and went to my dads very close friends house to celebrate my grandmas 70th birthday. it's wierd to meet my "other" family, because there all black, even though im not related to most of them, we still call them "cousins" and stuff. talked with my grandma, and great-aunt. and then to the people who threw the party, i hadn't seen them since 2002 so it was good. and then of course, me being bigger. i played with the hordes of little kids. there was jaucqine who was 4, he was SO tiny, but the cutest thing ever. he just clung onto me the whole time, on my back and shit. but man he was a hellion, he would pull my hair and crap. then my "cousins" jisehla (jelly) and liziah (zi). jelly's 6, and zi's 12. so at least there was someone close to my age. they are both very beautiful because there mom's latin, and the dads black, so they came out as an odd mix. they were really cool. we stayed late and had a lot of fun. zi, had a horse, so they invited us to go horseback riding at their ranch the next day. we crashed at our great- aunts. then in the morning went to their house and followed them to the ranch. it was a beautiful horse, and i shyly volunteered to ride. since im a n00b at it, and zi's been riding for 6 years, i had to ride behind her and hold onto her waist. i was a little scared but she had good control. then we went at a trot, and i was like SHIT! but it was fun. haha i was getting off, and i was like. man im going to fail. of course i just totally biff and fall from a 5 foot horse :lol: kinda hurt. my sis and even my mom rode. it was fun. then we went back to their house, and i played more with them, hide and seek, you know, the works. its fun to play little kid games again. stayed there a good couple hours, adults talking blah blah blah. and god jelly was obsessed with giving me makeup so i finally let her paints my nails. only black of course :). we finally had to go, we all hugged, said our goodbyes etc. but my mom and their mom said it would be an awesome idea this summer to "swap kids" so that my sis and i go down there for a week. and then the next week we all fly up here to oregon and stay there for a week. to "get used to new environments":lol: they havn't even seen snow before, too bad it wasnt winter. im really looking forward to that.

i forgot to say that their dad loves guitar to and he has a custom guitar with emg's, its pretty sweet. but hes a lefty, so i couldn't play it :(. anyways we left, got pizza, dropped off grandma and aunty, then went to the airport, and flew home.

well that was my trip. really long post sorry. ill post pics of me riding the horse, soon.

got back from a 2 day trip to california. on sat. got up at 6 got ready, went to airport with mom and sis. got in oakland early in the morning. drove to g-ma's house, had food. then we went to our uncles memorial service, he died of cancer a couple of weeks ago. pretty hard stuff. went to the "party" at my aunts house afterwards. everyone kind of let go of the emotions and just had fun. stayed for a long time. talked a lot with my cousins, sean (turning 21 in like 6 days) and dustin (hes 24, has a fiance and shes pregnant to), and dustins fiance jessica, shes really nice, shes awesome. caught up with dustins friend gabe, and my sister (shes 6) was being a retard. she picked up jessica's phone and it was her mom, and she was acting all dumb lol. and then gabe was like, man i love bbq wings, and my sis was like, ewww those are gross! then dustin says, in california dont tell a black man you dont like bbq wings. it was fucking hilarious.

then we left and went to my dads very close friends house to celebrate my grandmas 70th birthday. it's wierd to meet my "other" family, because there all black, even though im not related to most of them, we still call them "cousins" and stuff. talked with my grandma, and great-aunt. and then to the people who threw the party, i hadn't seen them since 2002 so it was good. and then of course, me being bigger. i played with the hordes of little kids. there was jaucqine who was 4, he was SO tiny, but the cutest thing ever. he just clung onto me the whole time, on my back and shit. but man he was a hellion, he would pull my hair and crap. then my "cousins" jisehla (jelly) and liziah (zi). jelly's 6, and zi's 12. so at least there was someone close to my age. they are both very beautiful because there mom's latin, and the dads black, so they came out as an odd mix. they were really cool. we stayed late and had a lot of fun. zi, had a horse, so they invited us to go horseback riding at their ranch the next day. we crashed at our great- aunts. then in the morning went to their house and followed them to the ranch. it was a beautiful horse, and i shyly volunteered to ride. since im a n00b at it, and zi's been riding for 6 years, i had to ride behind her and hold onto her waist. i was a little scared but she had good control. then we went at a trot, and i was like SHIT! but it was fun. haha i was getting off, and i was like. man im going to fail. of course i just totally biff and fall from a 5 foot horse :lol: kinda hurt. my sis and even my mom rode. it was fun. then we went back to their house, and i played more with them, hide and seek, you know, the works. its fun to play little kid games again. stayed there a good couple hours, adults talking blah blah blah. and god jelly was obsessed with giving me makeup so i finally let her paints my nails. only black of course :). we finally had to go, we all hugged, said our goodbyes etc. but my mom and their mom said it would be an awesome idea this summer to "swap kids" so that my sis and i go down there for a week. and then the next week we all fly up here to oregon and stay there for a week. to "get used to new environments":lol: they havn't even seen snow before, too bad it wasnt winter. im really looking forward to that.

i forgot to say that their dad loves guitar to and he has a custom guitar with emg's, its pretty sweet. but hes a lefty, so i couldn't play it :(. anyways we left, got pizza, dropped off grandma and aunty, then went to the airport, and flew home.

well that was my trip. really long post sorry. ill post pics of me riding the horse, soon.

Sorry to hear about your Uncle. My condolences.

But your family has horses...