The return of the "How are you today?" thread

It's a shit, shit, shitty day like usual....depressing and sad. I wish things would go the way i wanted it too. I wish i was someone else. I'v learned a couple of things this year:
Everyone's a backstabbing motherfucker
And dreams never ever come true

im very cold. i cant beleive how fuckng cold it was today! its insane! since when was june supposed to be cool like this? =-s it sounds bad, but, i want the heat back.

No I love my hostfamily, A lot of my friends of a lot more and bigger fights with their family, btw I am coming back in 3 weeks anyway

Well after wacken I am, oh yeah and the weekend after wacken I am in Amsterdam, but I'll surely have some time during the week

I've got to work from 13-31 July and then from 20-31 August but July will be pretty busy for me so august would be great

btw, I'm leaving now, I'll be back when the soccer is over (Belgium is gonna get creamed)

I know, I already started being pro-finnish and say that this will be an easy win for them. We'll discuss a date then later, let's see what evelyn has for ideas

I've been playing Command & Conquer 3 too much, I'm starting to believe in NOD ideals :rofl: