The return of the "How are you today?" thread

reepgroot.png

here's some real belgian chocolate :)

I'm tired and I need a new job. Mister bossie is blaming me for getting only one appointment by making me come in early and making up for it, while some other co-workers to got no appointments don't have to come in.

No matter what,I always get the shit deal out of everything.

and I'm sick of doing everyone's job when they should be out getting appointments, just like I do,instead of sitting on their asses eating and taking supplment/steroids. :Smug:

I'm in deep shit next week. I have these exams: computer science (not sure how it's called), chemistry, probably german, biology and math. Well, I don't have much time, so I think I'll just go study something.

Just did my History exam, it went fine, I just hope I get at least a B grade.

Just Geography, Chemistry:)erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:) , History Paper 2 and Physics until I'm completely free for 3 months.

cool! :p

I feel better today (yesterday I had a big headache then I went to sleep.. and when I woke up, I wasn't better..so I puked all night long..) I didn't eat for 26 hours and my belly is so skinny ewwww.. I wil try to eat this morning.. AND that's piss me off!!!!!! I have a party tonight and another tomorrow :lol: I wanted to get drunk as hell... but.. I hope that I will be able to drink tomorrow..