The return of the "How are you today?" thread

if u don't mind my asking, what was the fight about?

i on the other hand get along better with my stepmom than my "dad". i don't even call him dad anymore.
We often work together in the same theater company, I'm their engeineer and he's the president. But my mom plays in too, and I don't really appreciate when he treats her like a piece of shit. So I yelled on him, he hit his head against mine, then I jumped on him and punched him in the face several times.

My real father.. I didn't saw him since maybe.. 2003 ? He's an alcoholic, I don't wanna see him again.

We often work together in the same theater company, I'm their engeineer and he's the president. But my mom plays in too, and I don't really appreciate when he treats her like a piece of shit. So I yelled on him, he hit his head against mine, then I jumped on him and punched him in the face several times.

My real father.. I didn't saw him since maybe.. 2003 ? He's an alcoholic, I don't wanna see him again.

obviously i respect you alot for standing up for your mom and in a sense your whole family (if there are other siblings). but sadly, only your mom can stop anybody from treating her badly... i hope it works out for the both of you.

My eyes hurt

Oh and btw did anyone hear about that wrestler that hanged himself after killing his son and wife?

OMG that's what Vikk would do to me after i marry him :cry:

No shit Robban :lol: omg you're a meanie as well....

Anyways i totally think that Mario's the luckiest around here cuz he get to meet Evelyn this summer :D