The return of the "How are you today?" thread

The fact that whenever you post a picture you say "Shot at blah blah" makes me want to beat you to death. You didn't take the picture so how the fuck do you know when it was "shot". Stop being retarded.
Anytime would be nice give u a lesson, in my opnion u are the cancer and im a medicine for that :)

retard.jpg

Shot at 2007 - Who gives a fuck.

lmao, anyway, i changed my msn, if there was some ppl on my list that i didn't add, it was cuz you didn't talked to me anyway... nonetheless my new msn is in my profile, thanx for the love

*prepares to be called an "emo"* Im currently more depressed i've ever been in my life. honestly I might be going through some kind of breakdown. And not only that but its due to the unbelievably stereotypical emotion of "love". How shit is that?

*prepares to be called an "emo"* Im currently more depressed i've ever been in my life. honestly I might be going through some kind of breakdown. And not only that but its due to the unbelievably stereotypical emotion of "love". How shit is that?

everyones goes thu that at some point :lol:

i can you can be sure of one thing, time may not erase it, but its damm sure its going to make the "bad" things go away...

i think about my ex-fiance almost everyday, but there isn't that 10 ton hammer up the chest feeling like there was at the time

dumdumdaaaaaaaAAAaaaah (supposed to be cue music when the villain comes on the screen)

what happened next? (if u don't mind my asking)

well I grabbed a chair so hard my knockels turned white to try not to hit him and I threatened him really hard and he promised not to go near her again but if I see him in her neighbourhood again or know he's been in her neigbourhood I will show him new dimentions of pain he'd never think that existed

well I grabbed a chair so hard my knockels turned white to try not to hit him and I threatened him really hard and he promised not to go near her again but if I see him in her neighbourhood again or know he's been in her neigbourhood I will show him new dimentions of pain he'd never think that existed

gonna tie him in a chair and force him to listen the new My Chemical Romance cd?

no, I downloaded the Al Quaida torture book a while back and I've been really anxious to try some stuff out (and no I'm not kidding, I do have it)