The return of the "How are you today?" thread

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!! I'm fucking fucking pissed off right now cuz fucking myspace phished me or whatever and they won't let me log back in until i change my password! One prob.....the fucking image for the verification won't show up cuz it says the server is too busy! Ahhhh, someone help me!!!!! Besides that, i fuckin LOOOOOVVVEEE my new cd. Listen to Light This City. They're the next best thing to happen to metal. The guitaring and vocals are fucking awwwwsome! They'll pwn anything else you listen to so check them out!!!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!! I'm fucking fucking pissed off right now cuz fucking myspace phished me or whatever and they won't let me log back in until i change my password! One prob.....the fucking image for the verification won't show up cuz it says the server is too busy! Ahhhh, someone help me!!!!! Besides that, i fuckin LOOOOOVVVEEE my new cd. Listen to Light This City. They're the next best thing to happen to metal. The guitaring and vocals are fucking awwwwsome! They'll pwn anything else you listen to so check them out!!!

hmmm. I'm having the same problem. I don't get it.