The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Today my day has been absolutely awesome until now!

This morning I had a theoretical exam for my driving lessons.. And I passed!! No all I have to do is pass for my driverslicense in two weeks and I am one happy girl!!

I also received a phonecall that I can sign the contract for my room in Zwolle tomorrow as well.. So I'll be moving soon!!!

And today I also got my Teräsbetoni dvd!!!

Now I still have to receive my order from moremusic.. grrr.. I'm going to send them an email now.......

No lol (not alexander clark) but he wanted to be my bf.. haha I just love him like a friend.
(and my bf also has a tattoo haha.. a big tiger with wings on his back)

When I walked through our tiny village I got yelled at by a group of foreigners (I think they were moroccan, but doesn't matter).
I was on my way to the bank when I walked by them (they were having a fight). One of them said "hi" but I said nothing (I never say anything to people I don't know). Then he got mad and they called me devil worshipper, satans whore, fucking white trash and racist. When I turned around to see what was even happening they started throwing rocks at me!

I feel hot, sweaty, and I smell like fries but i'm glad i finally got my first paycheck. My eyes are also irritated cuz there's a fucking sandstorm over here and my neck's sore from headbanging last night.

I feel hot, sweaty, and I smell like fries but i'm glad i finally got my first paycheck. My eyes are also irritated cuz there's a fucking sandstorm over here and my neck's sore from headbanging last night.
how much did you get?

cramps like a bitch...
am shaking a bit but i took advil and a cig. hope it works soon bcus i'm starving nth to eat in apartment. and if i don't get foodsoon i might vomit from cramps.