The return of the "How are you today?" thread

You said SHAT! Congratulations! I knew you could do it :lol:

IF_YOU_GIVE_MOUSE_COOKIE.jpg

what does 'if you give a mouse a cookie' have to do with this?

you want her to wipe your ass now? :lol:

When I walked through our tiny village I got yelled at by a group of foreigners (I think they were moroccan, but doesn't matter).
I was on my way to the bank when I walked by them (they were having a fight). One of them said "hi" but I said nothing (I never say anything to people I don't know). Then he got mad and they called me devil worshipper, satans whore, fucking white trash and racist. When I turned around to see what was even happening they started throwing rocks at me!

F*cking idiots out there.. at least in my village ppl just look at you (yes everyone) and if they have a change they'll twist their necks to see where you are going. But thankfully we have no foreigners here... Only a group of youth who have nothing better to do but to sit in front of the supermarket smoking and turning up the volumes of their VW Golf's..

@ Sansu, I had never expected that to happen in your village!! Now we really have to prank the town....
*... ja jeesus ei pysyy ristilään....* :heh:

You know...Im just making a guess here....But I think it could be something to do with what happens when you "give a mouse a cookie"...

:rolleyes:

:erk: He posted it like an hour ago.. so he's probably in his house putting on his cloths or sth

Today sucks because:
1. My job has been cancelled out of the blue, so no income anymore
2. ..which means no vacation, no Finland
3. My phone charger broke and the battery is dead
4. My harddisk has gone bezerk and half of my files are suddenly corrupt

:lol: That's what happens when you blaspheme against Iron Maiden!