The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm almost dead now.. Saturday I worked for 16 hours on Waldrock, and sunday I just hung on my bed and the sofa with huge pillows.. I could hardly walk... My back was completely waisted.. Felt like an old lady or something :p
And today I had a job interview at some sort of zoo or something.. Went pretty good.. They let me know if I'm hired or not..
I also started my other job today.. In stead of filling the stacks I was hired for the meatstuff and cheese unit.. (Meatstuff as in the meat you put on your sandwich and all..)
This week I have to work 23 hours.. and next week only 9 because of my drivers license exam.. The week after I got 31 hours.. And then the week after that is WACKEN :headbang:
In between I also have a meeting from the organisation which supports foreign students in Zwolle.. I'm going to be a mentor, and I'm hoping I get the Finns! (I still have to suck up to the guy who makes the groups..)
And I also need to find time to get some carpet for my room and move my stuff..
So busy me!!

Just got a new apartment...in the ghetto.

Guess I'll have to install one of these

niggeralarm.gif

Why need that alarm if you already know is gonna go off non-stop

:lol:

And yeh, I just watched Clerks 2... reminds me a lot of my job, sorta. And I fucking LOL'D and the racist parts, when he talks about porchmonkies and shit... "my grandma did refer to a broken beerbottle as a n*ggerknife" that made me laugh so hard!

I'm not too thrilled about the lack of Necrophagist show tonight, and I need something to do. I think I'm just going to go up there anyway and get my money back, then do Six Flags or something.

:) Finally got my permit! cut my hair..what else. I was in Colorado for a week, and I'm extremely sunburned. Got a couple of nifty scars on my leg. I'm still tired from a 22 hour bus ride.:ill: