The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I was working as a carny today, I deliverd soem inflatable bouncers with my brother and this other dude, and had to watch them for 6 hours, but then we found out they had 15 volunteers to watch them so we just had to supervise, and thats it.

We got a lot of free Ice Creme and BBQ, IBM company picnic style :cool:
But it rained so we had to pack the stuff up, in the rain, 2 of them were 800lbs the other two were about 600-700lbs. My brother has had the job for so long, he was working a velcro wall and literally picking up and tossing little kids to stick onto the wall, he was doing it for a good hour and a half.

^I know the feeling...

just wait when till you've got 9 like me, hell will break loose

i got you beat. 5 neices, 8 nephews, 2 great-neices, 2 great-nephews.

i feel like shit today. i have a kidney infection. im feeling better from last night though, my fever is gone and shit. now, i just have severe pain in my left kidney, and the anti-biotics is giving me throbbing headache. =-*(

R.o.b.b.a.N aka Chop disse:
it qill hrlp
sjowet
r
viktor... disse:
what?
shiwerä
wiklll hep?
viktor... disse:
yes a cold shower

Robban is frekkin drunk hahaha

R.o.b.b.a.N aka Chop diz:
how are ytou?
viktor... diz:
i'm hungry
R.o.b.b.a.N aka Chop diz:
who*

hmm, my day was eh.. I'm kinda sick, which leads me to believe in a possible outbreak of an epidemic as I know other people in counrtys sicker or as sick as me..

-balls

Just came back from Sounds of the Underground in North Jersey. It was fun. My brother and I got in during Amon Amarth's first song and walked around after their set. Then we went backstage and met them, the guys in Shadows Fall, Chimaira, All that Remains and Testament, then met Testament again at a signing. Then we kicked some scene tail and got up front for Testament and Gwar.