The return of the "How are you today?" thread

people at concerts are sometimes total pricks...and why in every fucking concert theres always a huge ass bald guy with no shirt on and hes always a fuckin neo-nazi and in the middle of the mosh pit and has like a 30 meter area of clear space around him??

Yeah,that's true. Or it's a really big guy crowd surfing who lands on my neck, now that sucks.

These girls were just pissed off because 1.) I was up front and I was not moving to give them space up front(there wasn't any room for them) and 2.) I gave them smart-ass answers on how to meet bands.

But yeah, that huge ass bald men, always there.

Oh and I got a pretty Testament tanktop. It's filled with glitter :)

im feeling better today. my kidneys aren't impairing my walking anymore, i walk like a normal person, i definately deserve a cookie. my meds are making me very drowsy and they make me have a big time headache though. =-*( at the same time, im excited...and nervous. im nervous because i have my drivers test tomorrow at 3:30 for the second time *bites nails*, and after that im going to go to my boyfriends house for a few days. on tuesday i have a job interview!! ahhh...i've never been to one of those...=-s. my last job i had at subway, i didnt get an interview, that was sweet.

I went to SOTU again today, had so much fun.

actually, let me rephrase that. It was a large four way hug with myself, Matt Bachand, Phil and the guitarist of Job for a Cowboy, I can't remember his name.