The return of the "How are you today?" thread

55085410.JPG

Hi

lol. yeah. exactly like that :p

in other hand 150 people just died in a airplane crash, it seems that the crash didn't kill them, but it seems they burned to death

14 hours of work in the same room with a smelly afro... for 2 months now...

you have an afro? anyways, what do u do? maybe you could get air freshmer for that little room?

one of my old close friends told me he loves me for the first time today (as in bf/gf type of thing). and it feels nice, especially since we live continents away now and i have no responsibility! i don't have to do anything about it or deal with it, just appreciate it! yay! :D the best kind of love!

i don't have a afro.. i meant african-american

it was in São Paulo, they are still trying to stop the fire

oh. then tell the supervisor. a guy had that problem in my mom's office. for some reason he sweat more than most people. so eventually they told the supervisor and h told him to take a shower before coming to the office and bring deodrant with him. but u didn't answer, what do u do? why 14 hours straight in one room?

no work = no money
no money = stuck here
stuck here = 14 hours of work

my boss is a useless fucking cunt

:cry: i'm sorry it was a bad day. u always seem so merry though. if u want to vent: what did ur boss do too?

haha actually i come here in cobot to relax and have some fun... so i mostly joke... but anyway, i work at this design company, and we got more work than the company can hold.. so its up to the slave here *vikk* fix all the craps

*complains some more*

well, i'm off to sleep, another long day tomorrow, goodnight *hugs* :)

haha actually i come here in cobot to relax and have some fun... so i mostly joke... but anyway, i work at this design company, and we got more work than the company can hold.. so its up to the slave here *vikk* fix all the craps

*complains some more*

well, i'm off to sleep, another long day tomorrow, goodnight *hugs* :)

*hugs* sweet dreams. hope tomorow works out. if not, i have a very persuasive, friendly shotgun u can take to work with you ;) LOL :lol:

first the assholes, then yourself :) wouldn't that work better?

(how am I today? I was outside burning my bible, then inside burning it, then I burnt my finger and now it hurts :cry: then I ate strawberries :) the life of a satanist)

how am I today? I was outside burning my bible, then I was inside burning it, then I burnt my finger, now it hurts :cry: then I ate some strawberries and water melon :) the life of a satanist