The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^sorry to hear that

well i passed out last night and slept later than i wanted, but it was an awesome, much needed sleep. i sleep about 8 hours every 36-48. not healthy, i know.

LOL, oooh. I've heard of that song, but then again I AM musically challenged. Whats the setting look like? You could have an artist draw it and have it featured as one of COB'S or COF's CD insert pics ..maybe if you play your cards right it could be on the next album cover LOOOOOL!

A queen in the snow? LOL. j/k I image the skies to be an eerie purple while the rest of the setting to be covered in snow and ice. LIke a wintery wonderland.

YES!~ Oh! Have you seen that show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) called Metalacolypse (spelling most likly wrong) it's SOOO funny, it's about this death metal band and thier all dumb-asses and it's so funny.. I almost pee'd myself laughing ....jk...I did

Oh, hell yeah! I heart that show! It's my fave show! It's like the day and life of metal people. I think Alexi's suppose to be Swisgar cuz they both keep saying ya know a billion times and both the fastest guitar players alive.