The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^:lol:
Holy shit...

Edit: I am doing fine. Had a funny episode with a cop today, though! Apparently, a friend and I jaywalked and, as we got to the other side of the street, this cop on a bike blocks our way and goes like "do you have the red/green light thing down?" My friend is like "Kinda...", and I am thinking "whatta hell is he talking about?". Then the cop goes "don't make a dent in anyone's car!", gives us a dirty look and rides away. What a jerk... there were not even cars coming. But after that we were laughing of the "kinda..." part and that made my day:p

i feel excited. i got my G2, which means that i am now able to drive by myself. ^_^ i drove by myself for the first time yesterday, it was nice. when my parents are in the car with me i feel stressed and very pressured, and none of that is there when im by myself. so, it's pretty sweet. it kind of sucks though, because im in the process of looking for a job therefore my rents are the ones paying for my gas money, and i cant go very many places.

how am I today? I was outside burning my bible, then I was inside burning it, then I burnt my finger, now it hurts :cry: then I ate some strawberries and water melon :) the life of a satanist

YOU suck big time, wtf has burning a bible to do with Satanism, you obviously are either retarded or trying to act all hardcore, either way: you're retarded

i am stressed and have all the pissy symptoms to go with it...

however i'm partially good cause i have ^ keeping me company atm while i study

In the morning, i felt really bad cuz ditched my friend. Then my sister and mom pissed me off and i ran out of eyeliner. Then i felt in love and calm and went cruising.

^ i've done it. add that to being genius and thinking that's an ideal munchies cure after a long night of JD. no sickness, just an awful aftertaste the next day.

it's 3:50am. so far all is good. quiet. the roommates are asleep. busy day ahead.