The return of the "How are you today?" thread

ROFL< YEAH YEAH YEAH!! I immeditly though ALEXI!! When I say Swisgar palying the oddshaped white guitar ..and they're both of scandit area and can shred there panties off!!! My favorite one is where thay have a "son" and they performed with the london philharmonic (R.I.P) LOOOOOL!!

uhhhh, i can't remember that. Is that one about the fat kid? I don't remember a lot of things. LOL. But my fave one was the one where their parents came to visit and all the places had names after bands.

LOL, OMG I was watching the jay Leno show and this joke was funny.. Teenage girls and boys are having so much less sex that it's forcing teachers to actually start having sex with each other.

How sad! That reminds me of mean girls when that teacher got caught dating a student or was it another teacher? A long time ago, i used to wish Jay Leno would die and burn in hell cuz he made me miss my shows.

^MSNkthnksbye.

Just kidding!:oops:

anyway,I had a good day, I did my first training session!!!

and I whipped him into good shape, he was left begging for mercy, so I stopped:oops:

Really?!?! Those things are called trolleys? When I think trolley, I think San Fransisco, and when I think San Fran. I think ..dirty public restrooms in China town ..ewww!