The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I am STILL grossed out by the spider that was crawling up the back of my leg. When it reached my ass, I took a cardboard box and started smacking my own ass with it and beating the shit out of the spider...so now my butt hurts. It was traumatizing! And my grandma gave me the most "WTF" look ever.

DSC00551.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh fuck I LOL'd hard XD

i woke up early, yesss!! lol. i woke up early because i have some running around to do today. i have to replace the blown out tire on my car, and possibly get a new rim for the other. i have to go to my school and pick up my report card and diploma, i need that shit. and then i have to go to the bank to get a direct deposit form. then! if all goes well, i should be going into windsor to go get a job, lol. they called me on friday and i wasnt home. =-*(

Tuba mirum spargens sonum per sepulchra regionum, coget omnes ante thronum.
Mors stupebit et natura, cum resurget creatura, judicanti responsura. Liber scriptus proferetur, in quo totum continetur, unde mundus judicetur. Judex ergo cum sedebit, quidquid latet apparebit, nil inultum remanebit.

well, i got my tire fixed. the other one still needs to be fixed, but, i can go on a spare tire for now. i go for my orientation for my job tomorrow, and im officially hired already. ^_^! steady midnights though, thats going to be rough.

I spilt coke all over the keyboard and spent the last hour drying it out :mad: I also started some summer reading. Speaking of reading, I've been meaning to get the Harry Potter books. I've only read the first one :cry: Now I'm gonna go watch Hells Kitchen :devil: