The return of the "How are you today?" thread

MUCH more rested. kind of recovered from 42 hours of awake with 11 hours of sleep. of course tho... dumbass bitches turned off the air conditioning so i woke up sweating to death. *sigh* can't ask for everything in life...

coffee and studying for German are in the books for today

**snape dies in page 658**

Lol!!

Its not tr00 :erk:
ya, it is.

Burbage dies on page 12.
Hedwig dies on page 56
Mad-Eye dies on page 72.
Scrimgeour dies on page 15.
Wormtail dies on page 471.
Dobby dies on page 476.
Snape dies on page 658. (Voldemort kills him)
Fred Weasley dies on page 637.
Harry dies on page 704.
Harry comes back to life on page 724.
Nagini dies on page 733.
Tonks, Lupin and Creevy all die and its confirmed on page 743.

19 years later Ron and Hermione have two kids
Harry and Ginny have 3 kids.
Draco has a son.
and it ends with "The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well."

Very true, I never read any of the books, just the last few pages of the final one, and the first 2 movies. :lol:

I just watched Premonition, with Sandra Bullock, and that made think of a perfectly reasonable explanation for premonitions: it's the same process of when a radio picks up a transmission from the 1950s. Some people must have the mental capacity to "remember" things that happened in the future. But to explain that I need to study more physics, since I know jack about it. But I know that time (past-present-future) can be thought of as one straight line. But if that line folds, it's all the same thing, so future and present are connected right at the same time.

I need to read about quantum physics or time travel or whatever now.

i went to the club with Nikki and her brother. i smacked and groped Nikki's ass more times than the minutes total in any Bodom album. and no, cameras weren't allowed in the club. no pics. :p

awesome, i had a sleepover with my friend daniel and nick and also issac came over and we jacked shit from fred meyers, pushed shopping carts down stairs, threw bottles at a church, mooned cars, ding donged ditch at 11 and through a broom through someones window

Wow, you're seriously fucking cool :rolleyes: Go fuck off and die alone somewhere, vandalism is for retards. You're exactly the kind of no-respect cunt that I would enjoy seeing stabbed.

awesome, i had a sleepover with my friend daniel and nick and also issac came over and we jacked shit from fred meyers, pushed shopping carts down stairs, threw bottles at a church, mooned cars, ding donged ditch at 11 and through a broom through someones window

Fucker. Someone should throw bottles at your Laiho guitar, see how you react to that.

Fuck off and die.