The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I feel crappy, i don't want to be here any longer i want to go back to NY SO I CAN SEEE MY GIRLFRIEND. GODDAMNIRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ::smashes keyboard with face:: ujujhnpi3oh34wdsa223ad3ak,-0=kopm

feeling good right now. i learned about 4 pages worth of Toccata and Fugue. i haven't attempted to play it in years.

:erk: Not wacken related screwed I hope? Cuz Im a little pissed off at something to do with wacken :erk:

My friend got the cheapest airline tickets he could, but thats means that our plane leaves hamburg on the sunday at 7:25am :erk: And because the 3am bus back to Itzehoe is cutting the time a bit fine (and we don't want to risk missing our flight). We're going to have to get the Saturday 8:30pm bus back to Itzehoe, then make our way to the airport. And try to amuse ourselves for about 6 hours until we can catch our flight....

mega :erk:

:erk: Not wacken related screwed I hope? Cuz Im a little pissed off at something to do with wacken :erk:

My friend got the cheapest airline tickets he could, but thats means that our plane leaves hamburg on the sunday at 7:25am :erk: And because the 3am bus back to Itzehoe is cutting the time a bit fine (and we don't want to risk missing our flight). We're going to have to get the Saturday 8:30pm bus back to Itzehoe, then make our way to the airport. And try to amuse ourselves for about 6 hours until we can catch our flight....

mega :erk:

Fuck that really sucks :erk: Missing any bands you'd want to see?

Nah mine isnt wacken related (i hope :ill:) My parents found out about a party i gave when they were in belgium. They also discovered that they shouldnt leave me home alone with money for alcohol and a bow

How's my day? How's my day? It's awsome cuz i just got back from Ozzfest like two days ago and it was the best day ever so i'm still excited like hell and i'll never forget. As for the next three days, i'm going to Vegas so see ya!