The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Im sad cause i dont know the english word for what happened to my wrist. They say its more painful than breaking it. Tomorrow im going to the doctor to make a photo if anything IS actually broken in my hand, cause i cant even open a door :erk: This may ruin wacken, but atm i dont really care about anything cause the way it happened was fucking awesome :lol:

Repetitive Movement Disorder?

:lol: No

I was drunk, wanted to jump onto someones neck. I jumped to high, he saw me coming at the last moment, ducked and i superman'd through the air for some seconds before landing on my head and wrist. Best thing i did in years :lol: Untill i realized this will ruin wacken for me:erk:

Im sad cause i dont know the english word for what happened to my wrist. They say its more painful than breaking it. Tomorrow im going to the doctor to make a photo if anything IS actually broken in my hand, cause i cant even open a door :erk: This may ruin wacken, but atm i dont really care about anything cause the way it happened was fucking awesome :lol:

It's possible you've sprained it, which is not as bad as having a fracture, believe me. Or, unlikely though it is, it's possible you dislocated it slightly, and haven't "popped" it back into place yet.

Either way, a cast an' bandage ought to keep it in sound check while at a festival. :)

Repetitive Movement Disorder?

You are never funny. Cease your feeble attempts.

It's possible you've sprained it.

Thats the word :lol: Yeah, well thats for certain (unless it isnt the word i was looking for after all). But theres a big chance one of the small bones near my thumb broke.

EDIT: Still, it was the best thing i did in ages. I ran up to a classmate to jump on his back. I jumped too high and he noticed me at the last moment and avoided me. I superman'd over him for quite a distance, before landing on my head and wrist :lol:

i wasn't trying to be funny :rolleyes:

Well, either way you fail. You were likely thinking of a repetitive strain injury (or RSI), the most common being Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

Thats the word :lol: Yeah, well thats for certain (unless it isnt the word i was looking for after all). But theres a big chance one of the small bones near my thumb broke.

There are different degrees of severity to sprains. Small tears, ruptures or actual breaking of ligaments are prominent possibilities. Take care wi' that.

noyou're right. i just looked it up. so it could either be an ear infection or a lasting effect from the gig i attended the night before last.

thanks. i hope it goes away soon :( couldn't sleep

I see...yeah gig's and what not can have that effect as well...all tho ive never noticed it...

@bloodyscalpal: post another clip! ("you are dutch") i friggin loved it. it's better than gonzo's face/palm.

p.s: just incase i'm misunderstood. i'm not being sarcastic. and i am not siding with lad, i'm just bored and i liked the "u r dutch" clip. honest.