The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^Bitchy mood? Well, sometimes it's a must, you know? Sometimes we need to be bitchy... grrrr. Well, ignore me anyway. :)

Söy;6383099 said:
is it because youre too sexy for paris milan and japan?

Who are you talking to, Ricky? I don't get it...

I just threw you off my ignore list cuz I was naive enough to think you would've changed in the past months

I don't care about being a regular, I just try to have fun while posting and idiots like you stand in my way of that.

and fyi I have just been gone 5 days and didn't even bother to read any of the shit that happened in that time

1) This is the internet, people don't suddenly have changes of heart because some people don't agree with them on the internet....If you do, you are a loser.

2) The fact you needed to prove to me that you can last 5 days is laughable.

3) If you just tried to have fun, you would have LEFT me, and the other "idiots" on your ignore list. Instead you make a series of posts trying to convince other people that I am a troll and and an idiot, instead of just ignoring me.

How are you somehow better than me. I don't jack off to myspace pictures all day, then tell everyone about it. As I said...Go get turned down by girls in the real world for a change.

Touche :S.

You did ask people to fill you in though so you did care you were just too lazy :lol:

of course, cuz I knew you guys would post some hilarious things so I could have a good laugh

1) This is the internet, people don't suddenly have changes of heart because some people don't agree with them on the internet....If you do, you are a loser.

2) The fact you needed to prove to me that you can last 5 days is laughable.

3) If you just tried to have fun, you would have LEFT me, and the other "idiots" on your ignore list. Instead you make a series of posts trying to convince other people that I am a troll and and an idiot, instead of just ignoring me.

How are you somehow better than me. I don't jack off to myspace pictures all day, then tell everyone about it. As I said...Go get turned down by girls in the real world for a change.

1. as I said, I was being naive

2. I am just bored alot, that's why I post to enjoy myself

3. well you are still funny on occasion, that's also part of the reason why I don't ignore you no more and I just said answered a question directed at me to why you are ghey, I don't go on posting sprees or make threads on how ghey you are.

4. No one is better than anyone, it's the internet. I don't need to jack off to myspace pictures cuz some of us do get laid in real life but I don't think you could ever understand what it's like to get laid.

lolsi8.png

:rolleyes:

:lol: You seriously think that making an "I came" joke is anything in comparison to seriously asking someone for marriage over the internet? :lol: You're fucked in the head.