The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Well, turns out my recent ex of 1 and a half years started dating one of my best friends. I'm not in the greatest of moods right now.

anger is easier than feeling depressed on weed. go kick their asses, or better yet make them feel so guilty that they name their firstborn after you... even if their firstborns aren't with each other... and tattoo, ur name on their forehead. ofcourse ur ex mught be doing that to get at u (u broke up with her?) and in that case ur friend is a looser who will soon get his.

:kickass:

It's normal that some girlfriend date your friends or bestfriends, afterall, if they are our friend, it's mean they are good human-being - or more like -, so.

Dude, maybe it's part of the french culture, or a testament to the fact Quebecers are ahead of us Anglos, but me, personally... if my best friend started dating an ex of mine (a significant ex, not just some whore that passes amongst friends, but a girl a did care a lot about), then that would be a great amount of disrespect to me. I mean if it doesn't bother you that's fine but he should at least ask you first if it did, if he was any sort of friend who gave a shit he would think of that. But regardless, I'd cut him off as a friend, since he made a choice to be with the girl over your friendship. We'd be done for good. And if he tried to argue or I saw him in public and he even made eye contact with me, I'd kick his ass.

ON TOPIC: I'm tired, very very overworked. I've been working my balls off at work and in my time off I've been sleeping 12 hours a day, but not straight, in odd schedules (Like go to bed at 11am and wake up at 5pm then sleep around midnight till 7am)...

I'm not complaining. Even though I haven't had time to do anything at all, and it really sucks... I'm tough so I don't care. I just miss talking to certain people. I need the money so :erk:

What else... oh I bought my Sonata Arctica ticket they other day, I can't fucking wait. I don't think I'm going to see Insomnium anymore, because I really don't like any of the other bands they're playing with. Which sucks but I have MORE than enough concerts to be attending this next month.

ON TOPIC: I'm tired, very very overworked. I've been working my balls off at work and in my time off I've been sleeping 12 hours a day, but not straight, in odd schedules (Like go to bed at 11am and wake up at 5pm then sleep around midnight till 7am)...

I'm not complaining. Even though I haven't had time to do anything at all, and it really sucks... I'm tough so I don't care. I just miss talking to certain people. I need the money so :erk:

What else... oh I bought my Sonata Arctica ticket they other day, I can't fucking wait. I don't think I'm going to see Insomnium anymore, because I really don't like any of the other bands they're playing with. Which sucks but I have MORE than enough concerts to be attending this next month.

Hello...

I'm sorry that you're so tired... yeah, you've been very busy lately, and really got stressed out a lot too, but I wish you to have soon the chance to have some rest and do most of the things you like, so that you'll feel better and you'll be ready to restart it all again.
I know that mine are only words... but be aware that I really think them, and sorry that I can't help more, even if I know there wouldn't be anything I could do... except killing your boss at work, yeah!

And about Sonata Arctica... wow, have fun when you'll see them, for me too!

Hope you'll have a nice day the same, today. Take care. *hugs* :)

im definately over tired. supposedly i slept 11.5 hours. i didnt sleep at sall yesterday so i could sleep at night like a normal person. well, that didnt work because now im tired during the times where i would normally be sleeping. UGGHHH...

you know joe...

being tired doesnt give you carte blanche to be a cunt just fyi. :)

Just watched Underworld Evolution which was fucking awsome even though i forgot what happened in the first part and feeling hot.

My voice is cracking like California during a 5.0 quake. I talked non-stop from 12am til 8:30am yesterday, so thanks to that my throat is torn to shreds. Totally worth it though!

and there goes my vacation.

that's ok, I wasn't really looking forward to going to Florida:rolleyes:

other than that, I'm none too pleased about other things too.

Not good, I just found out that a friend who I trusted has betrayed me in a way I will not discuss. But basically, I've never been so pissed off. He's just lost a friend.

I'm drunk and tired because I slept like three hours last night and then sat in a fucking car for almost six fucking hours...
Other than that, I'm fine...