The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I had so many meetings this week... and spent literally all of friday night talking... I lost my voice. I have a shitty cough and I'm tired as fuck. I have to talk evern more tomorrow, which is gonna blow hard. Pissed off, I am.

How was my day you ask? It's fucking awwwssssommmmeee!!! Well i was out since 9:00 and went to a bunch of places. Then my mom fucking pissed me off cuz i couldn't dye my hair blue but i got happy after i cut my hair the perfect way i wanted to. The shampoo they used makes my hair really nice. I'll post pics later but i can't decide if i should dye the tips red or not. What ya think? And now i'm excited! :)

Today was quite a nice day, so I didn't feel that bad... wow, eh?
Only that I've started to discover things that, just some time ago, I wasn't aware of... and they ain't nice things...
But well, better like this... and better later than never.

How was my day you ask? It's fucking awwwssssommmmeee!!! Well i was out since 9:00 and went to a bunch of places. Then my mom fucking pissed me off cuz i couldn't dye my hair blue but i got happy after i cut my hair the perfect way i wanted to. The shampoo they used makes my hair really nice. I'll post pics later but i can't decide if i should dye the tips red or not. What ya think? And now i'm excited! :)
why is death taking so long?

3 months of failed job interviews and being dicked around by people who claim they want to start a band when really they just want me at their house so they can listen to music smoke my pot and tell me how famous we will be.

Now I have 19 days untill I turn 20, and 24 days untill I get kicked out of my house and have to move away to a dead suburb 30 minutes away if I cant raise something like $400 in those 24 days.