The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Dude, maybe it's part of the french culture, or a testament to the fact Quebecers are ahead of us Anglos, but me, personally... if my best friend started dating an ex of mine (a significant ex, not just some whore that passes amongst friends, but a girl a did care a lot about), then that would be a great amount of disrespect to me. I mean if it doesn't bother you that's fine but he should at least ask you first if it did, if he was any sort of friend who gave a shit he would think of that. But regardless, I'd cut him off as a friend, since he made a choice to be with the girl over your friendship. We'd be done for good. And if he tried to argue or I saw him in public and he even made eye contact with me, I'd kick his ass.

I can understand, but anyway I don't really care for a lot of things, sorry for the girls, but I wouldn't want to lose a friend just because he's dating my ex, and I'm really happy that they, both couple, are happy together. That was quite hard the first time, with my first ex, but they knew it wouldn't be a really good idea to show them all the time in fron t of me, anyway we talked and etc, it took more than a "Dude, I'm having sex with your ex. What are you doing tonight?".

Hahah I'm lolful right now, today at work some dude developed a crush on me when I was filing charts away at the front. And then lucky me, I had to go right up to the counter to get labels to make a new chart for a patient and he winked and smiled at me or some freaky shit like that (I returned a wtf look). So anyways, the doctor finally took him into one of the rooms and it just so happens that when I was walking down the hall to get the stapler, the door wasn't shut and I heard the doctor say "How's that diarrhea?". The poor dude saw my laughing fit all the way down the hall...I feel kinda bad now :lol:

Yesterday was nuts, dog after dog after dog, but I got to run the store myself, and I did really well.

Now I'm just tired and bored

^*hugs*

so I met Evelyn today in Brussel. It was raining and we walked around for quite some time trying to find some metal shops but all together it's been a nice day untill I got the news that they found the body of the husband of my cousin when I got home :(

Hahah I'm lolful right now, today at work some dude developed a crush on me when I was filing charts away at the front. And then lucky me, I had to go right up to the counter to get labels to make a new chart for a patient and he winked and smiled at me or some freaky shit like that (I returned a wtf look). So anyways, the doctor finally took him into one of the rooms and it just so happens that when I was walking down the hall to get the stapler, the door wasn't shut and I heard the doctor say "How's that diarrhea?". The poor dude saw my laughing fit all the way down the hall...I feel kinda bad now :lol:

I lol'd at this. I feel..like I'm hungry, and I'm angry at my computer for fucking up all the time when I write something like now. I also feel like having a real good start on these forums by posting a fag picture of myself and getting flamed like hell (like wth dudes, it said post ugly pictures of yourself) . Lol. OKAY FUCK IT DAMN IT. I don't bother writing anything interesting now, cus my computer fucks up to much and it took like double time writing this

wow mario that last part sucked indeed but good u had some fun in Brussels.

Today I bought the most metal teddybear (....yup...) ever. He was pretty expensive but I like him (I decided that he must be male) a lot.