The return of the "How are you today?" thread

bliat, iam wasted today.
today after my bands rehearsal which totally sucked our drummer left us
i fall a sleep in the bus on the way back damn i drove like 2 hours for nothing

I'm okay, I guess. A little tired, though. I went to my friend Korinne's party yesterday, and it was fun. Of course I was the only one not drinking. I found a wizards cape and hat in her attic, and I was wearing it all. We played Twister, lol, and Guitar Hero on PS2. That game ix extremely addicting. I'll post some pictures when I get them.

/emo rant on

I just got off work and I am pissed cause I am late for the guild Molten Core raid. Some assholes came in right before I was going to leave and didn't buy anything because they were jobless bums and wasted my time. I loose DKP for this asswipes.

/emo rant off

I've been away for far too long, but now I'm back! :D
I've been extremely busy and tired lately... I'm trying to get all the things done so I get to spend more time here.
What's even better is that I'll have more time to spend with my dear hubby and Ninnu, they've been missing me 'cause I've been working 16 hours/day a lot lately.

Now I gotta start cleaning up the house :yell:

Janina said:
I've been away for far too long, but now I'm back! :D
I've been extremely busy and tired lately... I'm trying to get all the things done so I get to spend more time here.
What's even better is that I'll have more time to spend with my dear hubby and Ninnu, they've been missing me 'cause I've been working 16 hours/day a lot lately.

Now I gotta start cleaning up the house :yell:
Janina! We missed ya :D

and damn, 16 hour shifts + cleaning the house? Do you shit steel on your free time?! :lol: