The return of the "How are you today?" thread

feeling pretty good, although being back at school sucks a lot. i've got tomorrow off due to it being australia day (public holiday) tomorrow. i think i might have friday off too, so that makes it a 4 day weekend for me mmmm :)

please.... somebody......... brake an axe on my face...
its that time again when everything just goes fuckign wrong.
sadness and pain overloading me

I'm fine, waiting for my hubby to come home, so we can spend some quality time together ;)

Tomorrow's party time, it's my brother's 40th b'day party and we'll start drinking at 1 pm... I'll probably pass out before midnight :loco:

Yesterday my cousin had a nice wedding but i feel realy bad, i broke local foreign restaurna windows, dont

know whats gotten into me, i broke windows shouting " fucking nigers come out to fight "

well i have pants on now filled with cake and now i have to go swimming in my kitchen sink to clean the dishes.

I'm okay. It's very warm out for being January. It's 9 celcius, sorry, don't know farenheit, or however you spell it. My driving is becoming very, very good suprisingly. But I still have a hard time with the gas pedal. I'm allowed to drive the new van finally, that ones alot much more easier to drive than the granny van.