The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm irritated. This house is pissing me off. (starting of emo rant) We bought this fucking house 1 year and a half ago, and ever since day 1, a new problem has occurred at least somewhere in the house. No matter what we do to fix the fucking thing up, it gets screwed up all over again! UGH!!!!!! And of course, we're poor...don't even get me started on that, so we don't really have the money to be fixing up a house. $1000 a month, that's it. My Dad's retired, and my Mom won't get off her fat ass to work, and then me, I'm always out looking for a job, of course Harrow is a population of 3000 or 9000, can't remember the number, and there aren't very many stores around. I'm screwed, so are my parents. It's just frustrating that I can't do jack shit to help them out with anything.(end of emo rant)

been feeling really rundown and Kinda sad also Horridly Bored so Bad it makies me at times feel like Blowin myt brains out also im sad about my mostlikly very soon upcomiong move

I'm depressed! :( I moved in with my family again so that I could go back to school and save money.......:cry: