The return of the "How are you today?" thread

enjoi17 said:
lol is this turning into the fat jokes thread? because I really hope so. :lol:

Yup commence fat joking:

True story:
I had to do a computer job at a carpet outlet store and my co worker is a 30 year old big fat guy weighs 450lbs. I weigh 280. So like 3times my size. We are both 5'10. This old dude at the counter was like "So do you two eat at the same table?" I said "Well not really he eats at a bigger one" and I pointed at my coworker. I got a good laugh out of it, cause fat jokes rule, but my coworker turned red and looked put down. :lol:

-Rivfader- said:
Yup commence fat joking:

True story:
I had to do a computer job at a carpet outlet store and my co worker is a 30 year old big fat guy weighs 450lbs. I weigh 280. So like 3times my size. We are both 5'10. This old dude at the counter was like "So do you two eat at the same table?" I said "Well not really he eats at a bigger one" and I pointed at my coworker. I got a good laugh out of it, cause fat jokes rule, but my coworker turned red and looked put down. :lol:

:lol: lmao

It snowed last night! We had a big snow storm and the hydro went out. I was pissed off because I was reading. Nothing makes me more mad than something distracting me when I'm reading. So, back to the snow. I have to shovel it after my coffee. Buh. Anyone wanna help? HARRY POTTER WAS ON TV LAST NIGHT! I watched it =-D. I own all 3 movies, but, yet when one comes on the TV, I watch it with the commercial breaks and all.

Lord of the Rings 3 was on last night.....pretty good.
School tomorrow.....fuck that