The return of the "How are you today?" thread

You're gonna have so much fun. That was the definitely the show of the year. Imagine 15 200 lb guys with beards RIVER DANCING in a mosh pit. Awesome stuff.

If you (or anyone else) wants the setlist, PM me.

hehe, sounds like fun. Nah,I'd rather be surprised:)

but thanks!

You're gonna have so much fun. That was the definitely the show of the year. Imagine 15 200 lb guys with beards RIVER DANCING in a mosh pit. Awesome stuff.

If you (or anyone else) wants the setlist, PM me.

I missed them last time so I'm quite excited to see them this year, thanks for not posting Setlist, I hate when people do that, ruins the surpise of the show :p.

^:bah:

I found my MP3-player's recharger :Smokin: and I moved to my student room today. :kickass::kickass:

^i'm gonna see YOU tomorrow :kickass:
lolz, if i don't sleep through my alarmclock again, that is, that happens a lot after holidays :erk:

i am good, and i'm gonna go walk my dog and check what time i have a bus tomorrowmorning. i hope it's not gonna rain, my hair will look like crap then.

^Yeeeeeaaah :kickass: No it won't rain...I hope

I'm gonna try my dad's bike to cycle to school...damn it will look ridiculous

Saw Edguy last night. Easily one of the best concerts I'e ever seen. The funnest one by far, so much laughs and high energy. Metal is always too serious, and this show was just so awesome because it wasn't. Star Wars drum solo ftw! Tobi is a fucking amazing frontman.